Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Half year review

OK I admit defeat. My daily blogging exercise lasted about half a year, and was good while it lasted. But since we're now at the halfway point for 2014, I'd like to do some sort of year-so-far-in-review.

Something I did that I've never done before: Tried to milk a goat

Smartest decision made: I don't feel like I did anything unusually smart. but perhaps being realistic about my time constraints and declining to audition for the SM chorus. I needed to simplify my life.

One word that best sums up and describes my experience:

Most happy about completing: My 180+ day Duoligo streak studying Italian.

Biggest risk I took: Auditioned for a game show. Although I eventually chickened out. So maybe I'm not as much as a risk taker as I fancy myself.

Most grateful for: My family is happy and healthy.

Biggest achievement: I feel confident calling myself a singer now.

Wish I've done more of: Exercise

Wish I've done less of: Candy Crush.

What advice I'd give myself 6 months ago: Please exercise better judgement over you tell the kid. She IS still a kid. And sleep more. You're destroying your brain.

Zzzzz.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment