Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day 157

Something learned:

"If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back." ~ Regina Bratt

I have problems, but I'm dealing with them. A sick relative. Difficulty of keeping in touch with distant family and friends. Worrying about achieving dreams before I die. If these are my worst problems, I'm very very thankful.

Something I'd like to get better at:

Finding gifts for people. I know my husband so well, and already I struggle with gifts for him, let alone other people. I just don't seem to know how to find good gifts.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Successfully doing 50 situps this morning
2. My singing coach telling me that I did a good job on Holle Rache.
3. Making it to the kid's camp on time despite traffic
4. Kid playing quietly in my office allowing me to get in 3 hours of work.
5. Husband making dinner since I came home late.

Looking forward to:

Picking up a new hobby after my singing lessons wind down. The world is full of possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment