Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 132

Something learned:

"The way people treat you is a statement about who they are as a human being. It is not a statement about you."

I was feeling awful and like a failure, when this quote popped up in my stream.

I have tried to and continue try to live my life the best way I can. I am bound to make some mistakes. If someone chooses to make me bad over it, that's on them, not on me. Hearing this, it was much easier for me to let go of my upset.

Something I'd like to get better at:

Kindness. Of all the qualities, I think this is most important for me to develop.

Today I was thankful for:

1. I had 2 phone errands to make, and both turned out to be quick and easy.
2. What I thought was a privacy issue with my photos turned out to be working correctly
3. At least being within sight of the bus stop when the kid's bus arrived early.
4. Successfully teaching the kid the Archimedes Principle and the 2x table.
5. Hubby giving me some of his really yummy beef jerky.

Looking forward to:

Easter egg hunt at work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment