Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 137

Something learned:

Find purpose, stay alive.

More often than not, life can be hard. I consider the tough times an inextricable part of life. But I found myself reasons for living, and they're enough. What else is there otherwise? It's important to stay alive.

Something I'd like to get better at:

Leadership. I'm so focused on my own life and my family, that I hardly consider my impact beyond that sphere. Some days it feels a little selfish, and that it behooves to me to think bigger.

Today I was thankful for:

1. A gift of 3 yummy mangoes from Scott
2. Lots of free stuff from work
3. Not being as wilfully inept a singer as Florence Jenkins
4. The kid eating kale after learning how to make kale chips
5. Warm weather is coming back

Looking forward to:

Flying first class on the red eye tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment