Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 126

Something learned:

Truly accepting and loving yourself is the best defense against the world.

Watching Wil Wheaton's speech about understanding how hurtful words are a reflection of the other person and not yourself ( http://youtu.be/yMrIrYzdybw?t=1m30s ) just brings it home to me, that if your love for yourself doesn't come from inside you, then you're seeking it from outside, which leaves you vulnerable to mean words like that.

Something I want to get better at:

I want to understand art. I haven't figured out a good definition of art yet.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Getting in some Zumba time in the morning
2. Making a new mom friend at the kid's TKD class
3. Husband getting home safely
4. Husband cooking dinner
5. Finally watching the HIMYM finale, even though it was disappointing.

Looking forward to:

Hawaii this summer. Oh I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment