Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 36

Something learned:

Don't travel with check in luggage. Give yourself way even more time than you think you need. I learned these lessons before today. You'd think I'd have remembered.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Having my family all together even as travel disaster happens, and being sick at home instead of in some random city
2. My family not blaming me even though I feel responsible for not making us leave earlier
3. The Parking Spot not charging for parking since we missed our flight
4. Successfully canceling or rescheduling plans because of our delay
5. Yummy brunch at The Castaway

A hope:

Less anxiety in my life would be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had some problems. Did you get off? Will you still be back on the 27th? Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete