Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 30

Something learned:

It took many years to learn that I should trust my body. 
Instead of dieting eat properly and stop when not hungry. Instead of buying thicker shoes, wear thinner ones and walk with less impact. My milk is good enough for the baby. Get regular sleep and caffeine is unnecessary. I've come to trust my body's systems, that if I treat it properly, it will work well without much modification. Drink water. Eat more veggies and less sugar. Be active. Sleep. Pay attention to pain.

I've been lucky to be healthy, so I shouldn't make a problem where there isn't one.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Beautiful (i.e. warm) December weather in LA
2. Finally getting lucky and getting past that level in Candy Crush
3. Surviving the pre-holiday post-office crush
4. Making yummy christmas cookies with the kid
5. Having fun playing the Laser Maze game that I won as a prize from Thinkfun. 

A hope:

That my kid will find her passions and chase them fearlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment