Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 60

Something learned:

A little kind feeling in one heart makes it a lot easier to prevent fights. It helps you remember that you're both human and vulnerable to fatigue, frustration and resentment. Understand that it's a matter of finding a human solution, not settling a moral or philosophical debate.

And always precede negative feedback with something positive.

Today I was thankful for:

1. My awesome new microphone for recording singing
2. Overcast sky for the lovely light for the picture I had planned to make
3. Finally realizing that the parameter to the equals method that I was overriding needed to be of type object and fixing the bug that has plagued me for a week.
4. My damaged phone being covered under my MasterCard insurance! For once those benefits paid off.
5. The kid doing a great job at her first TKD belt test

Looking forward to:

My next trip home to Singapore. It's about that time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment