Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 47

Something learned:

Love life. LIVE life. I totalled my car in 2000 and I thought I was going to die. Instead, I walked away.

I learned that it was important to live without regrets -- the chance to did things may never come.

I watched the movie About Time tonight and it had a similar message to savor life. Lovely movie by the way.

Plan for tomorrow, but don't put off being truly happy.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Husband taking the kid to swim class so I could do purging at home.
2. Husband watching kid while I got to play games with The Wise Guys
3. Lunch with Boon .. Haven't seen him in a couple of years!
4. Husband bringing kid to Griffith so I had the whole afternoon to spring clean.
5. Dinner with the family

Looking forward to:

More spring cleaning tomorrow. Feels so good to simplify!

1 comment: