Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 63

Something learned:

Don't worry so much about what strangers think. Most of the time, they're not thinking about you. If they are, their opinions don't actually matter. Your family and friends are the ones who count.

I remember once fighting with an ex, though I can't remember about what. I had started to raise my voice and he was frantically shushing me. At that point, I realized that he was more concerned over what bystanders thought of him, than how hurt I had been over the issue we were discussing.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Getting my annual physical done
2. Getting a massage
3. Husband making dinner
4. Husband's yummy home-made beef jerky from the dehydrator he got at Christmas
5. Kid trying to sneak in some reading after bedtime. I'm so proud :)

Looking forward to:

Husband will be babysitting so that I can go check out a chorus tomorrow night. I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment