Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 50

Something learned:

I am a somewhat judgmental person, but it wasn't until I was on the receiving end that I realized how unpleasant it can be. It's easy to fall into a trap of presuming a person's intentions, or assuming that another person shares my own values. I'm not perfect about it yet, but I try to keep it in mind especially when offering advice, or making observations. Nobody likes to feel judged by others.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Being able to draw up a huge mind map of the kid's activities
2. Kid remembering to bring home the clothes she forgot at school yesterday
3. Discovering a fine on my library account for something I didn't check out and successfully getting it waived
4. Making dinner and having it all eaten up
5. Learning a lot in the Coursera class I'm taking https://www.coursera.org/course/thinkagain

Looking forward to:

Finding 2014 items to purge this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment