Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 68

Something learned:

It won't matter if I spend more than half my lifetime in a different country. The place I grew up in will always be "home".

I can lose my accent, but it'll come back immediately when I start speaking to another person with the accent.

It can be 30 years later, but start singing a patriotic song, and I'll belt out the lyrics for you.

You can take the girl out of Singapore but you can't take the Singapore out of the girl.

Today I was thankful for:
1. Seeing many friends at V's birthday party
2. Getting to see a Korean choosing ceremony for the first time
3. Hubby taking the kid into the Page museum while I caught up on my todo list
4. Boon buying me Mamee from Guam
5. A fun Chinese New Year banquet with Club Singapura

Looking forward to:

Spending Sunday with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment