Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 70

Something learned:

"This too shall pass". This is a mantra I recited to myself a lot in the early days of parenthood. It's especially true when things are extraordinarily difficult. Things always change. The stuff I find tough will end, and other challenges will take their place. But remembering that "This too shall pass" makes it a little easier to get through the day, and not despair. And so far, it has always been true.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Kid's school holding a Q&A session where we could give feedback to the Head of School.
2. Finding 2 weeks of daycamp to cover kid's spring vacation
3. Getting a check in the mail for my broken phone
4. Getting the kid's first report card and it is very encouraging
5. Me time

Looking forward to:

Someday visiting Racetrack Playa to see the mysterious moving rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment