Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 81

Something learned:

For me, I knew I found love when the relationship wasn't difficult. Which isn't to say it didn't take work, but it wasn't a soul-wrenching, painful experience like in previous relationships. Being with my husband was like being home. I trusted him. We were partners. We had fun together. We were different people but we made accommodations. And our marriage was a commitment to each other. That means doing the necessary work (and more!) to keep the relationship healthy, supporting them, accepting them, working together for common goals,

Happy Valentine's Day, Hubby.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Having breakfast with Hubby and kid at work
2. Seeing the kid be brave enough to have a conversation with the guy feeding the fish at work
3. Finding the book I wanted at the library
4. Friends alerting me that my twitter account was hacked so that the damage was hopefully limited.
5. Avoiding Jamzilla AND the weird Valentine's Day Westside Traffic Jam. (VDWTJ takes me 1.5h to go 5 miles)

Looking forward to:

Many more years with hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment