Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 94

Something learned:

Make it easy for someone to help, and they will. 

People are busy, and do not have time to read a long essay and try and decipher what it is you need of them. When I email a person with a request, I write concisely and try to be very specific about what information or action I'm asking for. I believe that people generally enjoy being helpful, after all.

When I employ this tactic with customer service, I find it gets my point across effectively and occasionally even gets me some freebies.

So far so good!

Today I was thankful for:

1. Meeting my main work goals for the quarter
2. Getting the hotel reservation I was hoping for. Disneyland here we come!
3. The kid bringing home her valentine's day candy. Mmmm
4. Reconnecting with an old friend
5. Husband finding me a 3s clone to play

Looking forward to:

I made a fitness plan. Hope I'll be able to stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment