Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 73

Something learned:

Life is too darned short to spend it around people who are angry or negative. I used to hang on to every person who passed through my life. As I got older, I finally understood that it's ok to let someone go if they bring less value than they cost. I don't like being around angry people, or people who swear or complain. Being around them affects my ability to be happy and costs me my peace of mind. I walk away, and am happier for it.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Finding a new yummy new lunch place when I wandered out the office for food.
2. Sriracha sauce seems to be back in stock
3. Free donuts at work. Plus coupons for 3 more free donuts at the store.
4. Husband doing the dishes.
5. Chocolate ice cream lifting my grumpy mood.

Looking forward to:

There's so much I want to learn in life. I get to look forward to all of it! Here's some things I would love to learn:

  • Urban running
  • Trapeze, aerials, silks
  • Pole dancing
  • Tap dancing
  • Belly dancing
  • Flamenco
  • Fly a plane
  • Dry suit diving
  • Rock climbing
  • Graphic design
  • Financial planning
  • Photo editing
  • Fancy cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment