Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 76

Something learned:

My husband and I are only human, and occasionally, we occasionally are less than loving toward each other. However, I always try to keep in mind that we're on the same team. It's not about winning or losing, but resolving our differences in a respectful, non-hurtful manner. If he is stressed and snaps at me, instead of getting upset and retaliating, I try to stay calm, and point it out gently. The latter works a lot better.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Fun mother-daughter-outing to the Frozen Sing-a-long
2. Kiddo being able to calmly wander through Toys R Us and asking me to put things on her wishlist while other kids begged parents to put things in their carts
3. Hubby doing the groceries and laundry
4. Fun fondue dinner
5. Walking Dead returns!

Looking forward to:

Found a new dance studio up the street. Maybe I can take some dance lessons in the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment