Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 77

Something learned:

When I was a kid I thought that there was so much my parents didn't know or couldn't understand. Many years later, it's my turn.

She thinks she knows better than me about certain things, when she has no real understanding of how much knowledge she's lacking. Or she feels that I simply cannot understand her situation, when I've gone through the same social drama decades ago. I guess some things will never change :)

Today I was thankful for:

1. Got an annual check up done.
2. Dropped my poor car off for repair
3. Somehow the car rental came down from $55/day to $25/day. And they gave me a Nissan LEAF too.
4. Massage at work
5. Free grab bag of stationery from work

Looking forward to:

Spending time with the husband after he's done with his game

No comments:

Post a Comment