Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 86

Something learned:

There's a difference between a reason and an excuse. A reason explains something, but an excuse is an attempt to avoid accepting blame.

Don't do excuses, accept blame, then work to fix the problems. That is the respectable way to recover from mistakes.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Coming up with an alternative to swimming with turtles alone
2. My singing coach starting to offer Skype lessons
3. Hubby being very understanding about me accidentally leaving the freezer door open
4. Hubby successfully making me feel better about my carelessness by asking if I would be mad if he did it.
5. Hubby being supportive of me going shellfish foraging

Looking forward to:

Someday swimming with my family with whale sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment