Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 82

Something learned:

Marriage is a partnership. You need to be able to lean on each other, but also support each other's needs, wants, and work hard at it.

Hubby will get me chocolate ice cream if I'm asking for it while bundled up on the couch. He will leave work early to watch the kid so I can go off to chorus practice, or fly off for 3 days for a conference. He went along with everything I had planned for our day together and had a great time.

In return I keep the household running smoothly, I plan stuff that keep our lives fun and exciting, and I try my best to keep us all safe.

Happy.

Today I was thankful for:

1. In-laws who love the grandkid enough to babysit her for the weekend
2. A happy and confident kid
3. A whole day to just be with the husband
4. Great conversation with the husband
5. Successfully recapturing that relaxed, carefree, playful dating feeling

Looking forward to:

Having my kid back. And doing this adults-only retreat thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment