Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 100

Something learned:

I've started to face the fact that I'm a rather anxious person. I deal with it by over preparing and over analyzing and for the most part, I'm functional. I regularly coach myself to accept things and move on. It helps that I remember so little. Easier to get over something you've forgotten ;-)

Accept and move on. After all in the big scheme of things, what does it matter....

Today I was thankful for:

1. A good zumba workout this morning. The game is fun!
2. Free donuts from Krispy Kreme
3. Free stuff from Victoria's Secret
4. My merchandise credit at Athleta was exactly the amount of my bill.. so free!
5. Finding the house keys after searching the car for many minutes. I was very relieved that they weren't lost somewhere.

Looking forward to:

Trying a Thai massage at work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment