Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 121

Something learned:

Avoiding something or pretending it doesn't exist is the coward's way out. However, since I don't like confrontation, usually the choice I am left with is internal resolution -- to come to terms or let go of something. I feel like dealing right away with the things that are bothering you is the easiest way to get on with things.

Something I'll like to get better at:

Being less busy. I keep thinking just because I have nothing scheduled at a certain point, I can do something. I am terribly bad at giving myself down time and resting my brain. I feel like I've been overachieving and been on the go for... way too long.

Today I was thankful for

1. Getting tickets to watch Adam Pascal this weekend (at 50% off!)
2. Eating an entire chocolate bar in one evening. It's that kinda day.
3. Getting a paper cut, and the kid bringing me a bandaid
4. Husband making dinner because I just couldn't face it anymore
5. Clearing my todo list

Looking forward to:

Someday I want to go to the Galapagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment