Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 96

Something learned:

You don't know what you have until you have something to compare it to.

I was in a special academic program in school, and when I was asked what was different about it from regular classes, I had no idea, since I hadn't taken any.

Until I lived away from home, I wasn't aware of the things I loved about it.

None of the things I've posted so far about learning, I would have known I knew, if not for having observed the opposite. Even negative experience can be valuable.

Today I was thankful for:
1. Vent cleaning getting moved earlier and taking only 20min so we could all head out together
2. Making it to the symphony on time
3. The kid humming the 1812 overture all afternoon
4. Lunch at Roscoes Chicken and Waffles, without a wait!
5. Hubby getting his car back from the service center this evening

Looking forward to:

Getting my own car back from the body shop. I miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment