Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 114

Something learned:

You can't please everyone. You can't even try. Especially on the internet. Just stay away from comment threads. Life is too short for internet comment threads.

Something I'd like to get better at:

Being less judgmental. It affects my ability to be as gracious as I should be. Is it just a matter of training myself to stop?

Today I was thankful for:

1. Receiving the DVD from the Tesla Run last year. There's actually a picture of us in the slideshow!
2. Kid liking the Sticker Sudoku book I got her
3. Receiving International Happy Day greetings from my brother
4. Conversing with the kid in the car about our respective days. I love it when she asks me "How was your day, mom?"
5. Getting an new email from a college friend I recently reconnected with.
6. Hubby wrangling with the cable customer service to successfully get our new channels working.

Looking forward to:

Husband has comp time. Vacation, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment