Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 121

Something learned:

Dramatics are not a display of passion, they're attention seeking. An unhealthy way of seeking attention. If you're not able to get what you want without dramatics, there is a larger problem there.

Something I'll like to get better at:

Patience. The kid uses a lot of mine. Today a lot of factors converged to make it a very low-patience day. The kid is awfully understanding though. She says I'm being cranky, the same way she is when she's tired or hungry.

Today I was thankful for

1. Husband taking kid to camp in the morning so I could get to work early again
2. Hearing Adam Pascal pop up on the radio, and look him up, to find out that he's performing in town this weekend!
3. Joe P agreeing to play ukelele for our performance next week
4. Finally hooking enough electronics together to watch my blu-ray after my husband literally disconnected every one of our 3 blu-ray devices from our TV setup.
5. Husband came back from his electronics store run with stuff for him... and a chocolate bar for me.

Looking forward to:

Someday hearing Idina Menzel sing live.

No comments:

Post a Comment