Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 120

Something learned:

Respect people. Ask people their names, especially the people who provide you with services. Learn their names. Appreciate them. See the value in people. Life will be the richer for it.

Something I'd like to get better at:

I wish I knew how to be more persuasive.

When trying to convince others of something, I tend to get ignored, or met with skepticism. Mostly, I've given up trying to share information, except passively, like through a blog.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Husband taking the kid to camp so I could go straight to work
2. Kid playing with Lego quietly on my office floor for an hour after camp
3. Chocolate chip cookies
4. Tax return done. Don't have to pay more for the first time in years. Don't know whether to be happy or sad.
5. Husband taking a volunteer shift for the kid's school fair since I'm puzzling on that day.

Looking forward to:

I want to someday visit Africa on safari.

No comments:

Post a Comment