Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 112

Something learned:

Live deliberately. Say or do things with purpose. You don't need to reveal, justify or defend your choices to others, but you should be able to square it with your conscience.

Something I'd like to get better at:

Keeping in touch with people who matter to me. I tend to not know what to talk about with people, even family. So I don't call much.

Today I was thankful for:

1. The 4.4 earthquake being a non-event
2. I gave feedback on an internal feature announcement that I didn't quite like it and why, and I heard back that the team will be reconsidering their approach. So happy that I followed my conscience!
3. Getting my beloved car back from repair
4. Husband buying a new Tivo to replace the wonky old one
5. Husband watching Walking Dead with me so I didn't have to endure that episode alone

Looking forward to:

I want us to all get bikes and go riding together as a family.


No comments:

Post a Comment