Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 101

Something learned:

If I haven't worked as hard as I could have on something, I feel as though any failure on my part is indefensible.

I've felt in constant fear of  being called out for having poor work habits. That wasn't helped by my anxious nature that usually anticipates non-existent problems. Somewhere along the way, I earned a way that was easier on my psyche.

The lesson learned was to try my best, and whatever the result, I can take pride in that.

Today I was thankful for:

1. Hearing from the kid's teacher that everything is OK and progressing
2. Running into Sarah and setting up a playdate for the kids
3. Shrimp and mussels at lunch
4. My first Thai massage
5. Hearing that parts for my car repair are now in

Looking forward to:

Titanfall launch day next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment